The Bedside table is an imperative part of a bedroom. They’re the last thing you see when turning in for the night and the first thing you see when you wake. A well-decked bedside table not only helps to create a balanced space but also reflects your personality.
That little nightstand beside your bed is more than just an ideal landing pad for our belongings- night lamps, books, alarm clock, cell phone to name a few. However, with just a few styling tricks, it can be instantly transformed into an elegant focal point that reflects your design aesthetic.
Check out these pretty bedside tables to get some inspiring ideas and styling tips to transform your non-conventional table to a pretty nightstand essential with a glamorous visual punch.
1. Clock: Notch up the charm factor with something antique or vintage alarm clock.
2. Ring Dish: Add an extra bling to your nightstand with the unusual shapes and patterns of ring dishes which also serve as your jewellery safe while you sleep.
3. Night Lamps: A Must for every nightstand! Unless you have a hanging pendant or a wall light as it curates the perfect soothing ambience for reading and relaxing.
4. Reading Material: What is better than going to bed with your best reads. Be it your stack of favourite novels or a pile of flip through magazines, they add an extra charm to your nightstand.
5. Decorative Ornaments: Give a personal touch to your nightstand by displaying elegant accessories, a framed photograph, travel memento or just some latest decor pieces.
6. Candles: Add a luxurious touch to your bedside table with a lightly scented candle that suits the mood you want to convey.
7. Blooming Flowers: Be it one stem or a bunch, fresh flowers provide a nice organic touch to your bedroom, not to mention a splash of colour to your bedside table.
Now you can get your bedside table arrangement just right with these simple tips and ensure you find the right piece of furniture and incorporate items that fit your distinct style and practical need to enhance the beauty of your room.
Image Courtesy: www.houzz.comShare this on WhatsApp